Sunday, November 26, 2006

If Only I Knew What He Was Smacking

You know, sometimes when life is getting me down, I like to turn to music to get me back on my feet again. The combination of words and music to express an idea, an emotion or a point of view can be a powerful tool. It’s food for the soul. Dylan and Lennon are as latter-day Byron and Keats, taking our innermost hopes and desires and expressing them through their art. That said, I’d like to give you guys a little sample of a song that has really been carrying me these last couple of weeks:

Smack that
All on the floor
Smack that
Give me some more
Smack that
’Till you get sore

- Akon

1 Comments:

Blogger sare said...

Gah - you should hear the music I have to listen to - Korean Pop. I want to pitchfork my eyeballs.
Seems the whole boy band phenomenon has just surfaced here...

xo

8:43 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home