Monday, April 17, 2006

“In Self-Defense, I Could Do Something to You That You Would not Like, Right Here”

Dear bitch who was using MSN on the Education library computers this afternoon,

Hey whore, what’s up? I don’t want to take up too much of your time, but I just need to ask you a question: what’s it like being a completely selfish little cunt with no regard for how others feel? Being a sane, respectful, considerate person, I myself would not know, so I’m relying on your expertise.

Sorry, sorry, I actually have another question: what precise part of your brain is underdeveloped, causing you to believe that it’s acceptable to carry on a conversation on MSN (in a nice pink font!) on library computers designated for catalogue searching? Also, I’m curious to know the exact brand of liquor your mother drank when she was pregnant with you, causing you not to give a damn about the 4-5 people lined up behind you who needed to use the computer for legitimate purposes.

It would be helpful to get these answers now, because I am going to fucking kill you the next time I find you doing this. Great, thanks.

Mike

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home