Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Back in the Saddle

This was considered hot in the 1970s

It's been a while since I put pencil to paper (or, in this case, twig to paper) - in fact, I haven't done any new art production since I graduated over a year ago. That is a sad state of affairs for one who holds an undergraduate degree in the Visual Arts and is supposed to be teaching this shit for a living.

With that in mind, I took a look around my parents' old slides for something to copy from a projection. I found some lady. Not quite sure who she is. She has a bath towel around her wet hair, so I assume she was close friends with either my mom or my dad.

Anyway, that's not the point. The point is I did something. This is a motivational blog post, to let myself know that I've still got it.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

Can't you see that I'm bettering myself by giving physical form to my artistic yearnings?

And, yet... Azeroth calls. From the steamy depths of the Stranglethorn Vale to the soaring majesty that is Ironforge, how could I have neglected it so?

Tell you what. If I'm not on a hot date sometime tonight, I'll pop in. And then you can update your blog.

12:54 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've still got it Mike. And more.

3:40 pm  
Blogger luna pie said...

OOOOoooh Mike, I sure know what its like to be unmotivated...
You have got to start somewhere, right?! Good for you.
Hey I am back in Ajax now... drop me a line. :)

6:06 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home