Thursday, April 20, 2006

Cathartic Release

I hate those blogs that list nothing more than what a person did all day as much as the next guy, but I feel the need to mention that I have just finished the last assignment of my entire education... ever.

That's it. That's my education. From September, 1986, to right now - five minutes ago. Sure, I have another week left, but as far as actually doing anything is concerned, I am done. Finito Mussolini.

I, err... don't quite know what to make of that. But that's it. From colouring in triangles to writing a lesson plan on colour theory, that's two decades for ya.

Mike

2 Comments:

Blogger Modern said...

I dislike those kinds of blogs as well.

1:22 pm  
Blogger Mike said...

I would kinda accept them if the authors admitted that, hey, it's really not that interesting and they're using it more like a public diary than a blog. But, no, these people honestly think it's worth my time to read. And they will nag you about it.

Female blogger, in conversation: So, I was talking to Ron the other day...

Me: Wait, who's Ron?

FB: What?! It's that new guy I met! (gets angry) Haven't you been reading my BLOG?!!

Me: Erm... no.

1:29 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home