Thursday, December 07, 2006

"I mean, women loved him! I didn't see that one coming."

Yep, nothing weird going on here, folks

“Hey, Steve, what’s up!”

"Oh, hey Liberace! Haven’t seen you in ages, buddy. How the ladies been treatin' you?!”

"Yeah, just, erm... great. Listen, glad to run into you. I’ve been meaning to ask you something.”

"Well heck, shoot!”

"You know this new song you’re writing, ‘Mr. Sandman’?”

"You bet I do! It’s gonna be top of the pops!”

"Right, and I was thinking for the lyrics, when the girls are talking about qualities they'd like to see in their dream guy, why not add the line, ‘and lots of wavy hair, like Liberace’?”

"And I would do this... why?"

"Well, I mean… I was just thinking. Just a suggestion. Use it – don’t use it - no worries.”

“I mean, okay, I just don't see your reasoning.”

"Right. Just that, you know, I have some pretty distinctive hair, a little wavy, and, I mean, that’s obviously part of the reason why people of the opposite sex – women - find me attractive. Sexually attractive, I mean.”

"Yeah, I guess…”

"And I noticed in the song, you were listing qualities that a woman might want in her dream man, and I was thinking, shoot, why not my wavy hair? Because women find that really sexually attractive.”

“Hmmm…”

"Like I say, take it or leave it. I honestly won’t be offended. I just think that listing one of the qualities that has made me really sexually attractive to women for a number of years now would put this new song of yours over the top. Just really hammer home how handsome this guy would be, you know? Just so there’s no doubt as to how appealing I am to women.”

“Yeah, thanks Liberace. I’ll give it some thought.”

"Oh Steve, you're a sweetie!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home